Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left bud not working/charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Bud Won't Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left Bud did not update when the software updated and has since stopped working and now has a red exclamation mark. The reset ear buds option is grayed out. Please assist. Thank you.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left Bud Won't Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Dead left bud, won’t charge.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Samsung Left bud won't charge. The wearable app shows a red exclamation mark next to the bud and doesn't identify what it means. I have tried every troubleshooting idea I could find and mine work. I am using the original equipment and I am at wits end. I've decided to take it to a. Authorized Samsung repair shop but I can't find any near me. Can some one please list them. My zip code is 47321. I'm about 25 miles out of Chicago in Indiana. Any help would be truly appreciated. Thanks.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy buds not connecting properly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So like 3 days ago my buds worked fine, and after the update it had my right bud did not want to connect ive tried restarting everthing and reseting the buds but nothing, and when i connect it again the right buds connects but not the left bud any help?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds not connecting properly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. To confirm, each bud will connect individually but will not connect at the same time? Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number so I may see what options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Highlighted
Constellation

Right galaxy bud original wouldn't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Only one bud connects to the phone 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Right galaxy bud original wouldn't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Screenshot_20200615-234551_Galaxy Buds+.jpg

Same

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Try giving this link here a look giving additional steps to try regarding connection issues with your galaxy buds: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318

Also, make sure the device you are pairing the buds with is up to date on its software.

If the troubleshooting steps did not help in the link above, I would recommend try resetting the buds to see if that helps any.

Tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds and then tap Reset to confirm.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right ear bud is now not connecting. There is an exclamation mark on it in the wearables app. Unable to try and install updates since I can't connect both buds. Like everyone else in this thread, very frustrated!