cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Only one will connect to my Galaxy s10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi my buds are pretty new. hardly used. Smiley Sad  my right one wont work all of a sudden. when in charger, light outside is green, inside is red. it connects but the Wearables app notes a grayed out right bud. my model number is SM-R175NZKVXAR 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Only one will connect to my Galaxy s10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Earbuds Right Side not Connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Samsung, im tired of spending time looking up a solution online. I want my money back Smiley Happy Simple as that Smiley Happy Thank you

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy Earbuds Right Side not Connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION
have you tried a simple reset?
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, ive tried many resets, bluetooth, pair unpair, update software, in software go to about earbuds and reset? ive done that too

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Samsung Galaxy ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

My right ear bud is not working, i've charged the case but I get a red exclamation mark on the wearables app. I have unpaired and repaired the devices but nothing.

Please help

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Galaxy Bud will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right Galaxy bud will not connect/charge. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, unpaired and repaired bluetooth, reset network settings, and cleared wearable app data. Using samsung charger and cable. Left bud works great.Software version is R170XXU0ATA2. Please help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Galaxy Bud will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for the information, if you could please send me a private message with your model code and serial number for your buds so I can assist you further. 

https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Highlighted
Constellation

Right earbud will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The right earbud will not connect. I reset it multiple times and it still won't connect. Also it's not charging at all, but the light inside the case flashes when i place it in.