cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Right Ear Bud No Longer Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud has stopped working after recent firmware update. I have attempted to troubleshoot the issue by opening and closing the charging case multiple times, resetting the earbuds in the Galaxy Wearable app, reinstalling the app, toggling bluetooth and unpairing them from the phone. All troubleshooting articles provided by Samsung have been zero help. Please help.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Right Ear Bud No Longer Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
make sure the case and both buds are 100% charged than try reconnecting them to wearable app that worked for me
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Right Ear Bud No Longer Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Case has been plugged in overnight with both buds charging. Troubleshooting occured after they had been charging. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Only one will connect to my Galaxy s10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Last night my ear buds were working just fine and i left it out. Now it won't charge or turn on but say disconnected and always have a red light within the case. I've used the original cord to charge the case and it just stuck in a constant state of being disconnect. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Only one will connect to my Galaxy s10+

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The first thing I recommend is to reset the Galaxy buds, you can do so following these steps.

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

If you are unable to connect after this, give these steps a try.

Go to Bluetooth menu and forget the device

Next, open the Wearables app and unpair the buds from the app

Once unpaired, uninstall and reinstall the Wearables app

Then reconnect the device to the phone like it was connecting for the first time

Another good thing to always check is to make sure the connections are free of debris or anything that would hinder the contacts from touching properly. You can use the following link for some good maintenance/ cleaning steps.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/sm-r170-galaxy-buds-clean-the-earbuds/

If after performing this and your symptoms still persist, send me a private message with your model code and serial number so I can assist you further.

Let me know if this helped!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION

hi my buds are pretty new. hardly used. Smiley Sad  my right one wont work all of a sudden. when in charger, light outside is green, inside is red. it connects but the Wearables app notes a grayed out right bud. my model number is SM-R175NZKVXAR 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Samsung Galaxy Earbuds Right Side not Connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey Samsung, im tired of spending time looking up a solution online. I want my money back Smiley Happy Simple as that Smiley Happy Thank you

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Samsung Galaxy Earbuds Right Side not Connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION
have you tried a simple reset?
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Earbuds Right Side not Connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, ive tried many resets, bluetooth, pair unpair, update software, in software go to about earbuds and reset? ive done that too