Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy Earbuds Right Side not Connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Samsung Galaxy Earbuds Right Side not Connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dude... I am saying this seems like a pretty bad issue to have so wide spread. I love my buds but with only one working it is useless and a colossal waste of money. Please put out a fix Samsung!

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Samsung Galaxy ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi 

My right ear bud is not working, i've charged the case but I get a red exclamation mark on the wearables app. I have unpaired and repaired the devices but nothing.

Please help

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Galaxy Bud Not Working, Red Exclamation Mark in Galaxy Wearable App

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had the buds for about 9 months now and use them off and on.  No issues until just a few minutes ago.  I went to use them and only the left bud is working.  Right bud is dead.  I unpaired it from my PC and tried to pair again and while successfully paired there was no change in right bud behavior (still dead).  I then uninstalled the Galaxy Wearable app from my phone (Samsung Note 10+5G), reinstalled the app, and attempted to reconnect the buds but no change.  I also tried to reset the earbuds and reinitialize them in the app but no change.  I also tried to do a manual software update but this failed because both ear buds are not connected, i.e. right ear bud is offline. 

Based on some research here and on the web it looks like these might be bricked due to a faulty software update requiring replacement from Samsung.  See attached pic of what the main screen looks like in Galaxy Wearable app.  Samsung support, please assist and let me know if you need any additional information, thanks!

Device Name: Galaxy Buds (3CE4)

Software Version: R170XXU0ATF2

Screenshot_20200807-222457_Galaxy Buds.jpg

Highlighted
Astronaut

L galaxy bud won’t charge or connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Received the galaxy buds for Christmas. Used with no issues until a month ago when I noticed the L one was completely dead. Charged it up but light never turned from red to yellow or green - just stayed constantly red. Put it in my ear, no sound, no connection. No issues with the R bud - working fine. Searched all the forums, watched a ton of very unhelpful videos, tried every fix-it solution out there and even borrowed a Samsung phone to try and view them in the Wearables app which just showed me what I already knew: L side with a red exclamation point, can't update and can't reset via the app. I'm interested now in exchanging them if possible. Please help.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: L galaxy bud won’t charge or connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Samsung usually does some troubleshooting over the phone, but if they cannot repair the product they usually replace it. Did you register your Galaxy Buds when you received them? You can request service directly from the Samsung app. I hope they're able to replace it for you.
Highlighted

Re: L galaxy bud won’t charge or connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
you have to contact Samsung support directly... i normally use Twitter dms to get something fixed
Highlighted
Constellation

Left bud does not connect or charge; like it does not exist

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried to hold down both buds and factory reset through the wearable app. I am disgusted;thought I made a good choice with these. It's R170 version.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left bud does not connect or charge; like it does not exist

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into the best options we have to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and the serial number from the bottom of your Galaxy buds charging case in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Only one updated, now the other one won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, so around 6 months ago I was playing games, and one of my galaxy buds died (the right one). While I was wearing the one that had still battery, it updated while I was using it. Then the next day when I decided to use them again, only one could connect and it said I couldn't connect the other one because it did not have the software required :weirdchamp:

Is there any way I could fix this? A way to be able to update the one that is behind? If so please send help, my parents spend $100+ on this and I don't want it to go to waste.