cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds + connection issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you please advice steps to reset accessibility setting?

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy Buds + connection issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I don't remember what made me look, but I was getting ready to reset phone after tech support had already made me reset "connections" that didn't work.
Anyway its in the same menu.
General Management
Reset
Reset Accessibility
Highlighted
Astronaut

Brand-new galaxy earbuds + right earbud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear Sir/Madam, 

I have just recently bought a Galaxy Earbuds +. 
Upon trying to pair it in any of my devices, only the left earbud seems to work. 
I tried to troubleshoot the problem following all posts I have found around here and around the internet, but nothing seems to work. 
The only thing left to do as of now, is trying to use up all the battery from the charging case and the left earbud that is working, and re-charging everything and trying to make it work. But other than that, I have tried everything else. 

I currently need to update the firmware as well, but as I am unable to connect both earbuds, I am not capable of doing it either. 

Looking forward from hearing from you. 

Best regards, 
Alexander R. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Brand-new galaxy earbuds + right earbud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Alexander, I will be happy to look into your other options. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Brand-new galaxy earbuds + right earbud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am having this exact same issue except its my left earbud that is not connecting. In the galaxy wear app, it just shows up grayed out while the right one shows up normal with a percentage underneath it.

Please help.

Thank you,

Dylan

Highlighted
Constellation

Ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My right ear bud will not charge. I have tried everything that I can think of. Anyone else?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Ear buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION
check the pins or conectors, those could be dirty and not allowing them to charge. or maybe its a bug in the most recent update because I saw another person with the same issue.
Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@phordgirl79 @JJose 

Give these two guides a try and let us know if the issue is helped by either.

Some common troubleshooting for this type of issue is cleaning the pins / case with alcohol, trying a different charger, base and outlet, and resetting the earbuds.

--

Did this reply help? Be sure to click" ✓ Accept as Solution" if you found this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. You can also click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have same exact issue.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.