JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 9/19/20 10:31 AM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

1,866 Replies
userH1KeGwFcFO
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I've tried to hold down both buds and factory reset through the wearable app. I am disgusted;thought I made a good choice with these. It's R170 version.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into the best options we have to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and the serial number from the bottom of your Galaxy buds charging case in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
JustSara123
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, so around 6 months ago I was playing games, and one of my galaxy buds died (the right one). While I was wearing the one that had still battery, it updated while I was using it. Then the next day when I decided to use them again, only one could connect and it said I couldn't connect the other one because it did not have the software required :weirdchamp:

Is there any way I could fix this? A way to be able to update the one that is behind? If so please send help, my parents spend $100+ on this and I don't want it to go to waste.

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would recommend a service repair. Can I please have your full model number and the serial number on the bottom of your Galaxy buds charging case in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
useraevprlRvSV
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have 2 different versions of software one in either bud so they couldn't pair up together only one at a time is there an option to update the software on each bud one at a time 

0 Likes
userLOFgmBunui
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right bub has a red superised mark, what does that mean?  Thank you

0 Likes
userSlaIw57xbd
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just all of a sudden my right earbud stopped working for 2 days. In charger, it shows a green LED for the right earbud. In the mobile app left earbud connects and works fine. But right earbud doesn't even connect though it is fully charged. 

So cheap quality buds with high cost. I will never buy any Samsung products after this.

0 Likes
uservFgKyKD6Jt
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

There's a red exclamation point and I'm not sure what to do. Please help!

SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

With only one earbud connecting, service is recommended. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

0 Likes
userRdjSiXDIbR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left galaxy bud not working. No sound comes out and it doesn't seem to be charging at all. The right bud works perfectly. I am desperate for a solution. Please help. 

0 Likes