cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: I cannot get my galaxy buds+ to connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Done. For the record I've uninstalled the app, removed the device and all others, cleared Bluetooth cache, and still no luck
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: I cannot get my galaxy buds+ to connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problems with my Galaxy Buds+.

Dont Really know What to do. Feels like I've tried everything. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Left earbud doesn't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
The left earbud doesn't connect. They are in perfect confitions. No crash or damage on it. The only thing I think happened was that i use them in the rain and they got a little wet but they are supposed to have water resistance certification. I have never submerge them in water or dropped into water, they are supposed to be in perfect condition. I do not understand why the left earbud is not connected. Try unpairing them and holding down the touch panel until the green led light on the case blinked but it didn't work. The earbuds are relatively new, I don't understand anything.
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Left bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

COMMON ISSUE. MY LEFT GALAXY BUD IS NO LONGER WORKING. CANNOT USE HEADPHONES BECAUSE THEY REMOVED THE HEADPHONE JACK. NEVER USE SAMSUNG COMPLETELY UNUSABLE BROKE TECHNOLOGY. 0 HELP
FROM CUSTOMER SUPPORT THEY TELL YOU TO CLEAN THEM HAHA WHAT A JOKE.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left bud does not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Sadly my left bud suddenly stopped connecting. I tried every option I could find online (restart phone, install updates, reset buds, clear the apps cache and data, making sure bud is charged) and nothing works. I'd appreciate some helping in solving this problem.
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Left bud does not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
have you tried deleting the earbuds profile from your Bluetooth settings and repairing?
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Left bud does not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
thanks for the suggestion. unfortunately that didn't work either 😕
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left bud does not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Re: Left bud does not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi I just replied in a private message. I hope you can help me get my buds working again!
Highlighted
Astronaut

Left earbud disconnected tried it all

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Ive had my earbuds for over a yr and my left one died and never have been able to reconnect it. I keep them clean and have reset them disconnect them from my phone. Ive gone through all the threads on many websites nothing has helped. What do I do next?