cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Re: Re: Left bud does not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi I just replied in a private message. I hope you can help me get my buds working again!
Astronaut

Left earbud disconnected tried it all

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Ive had my earbuds for over a yr and my left one died and never have been able to reconnect it. I keep them clean and have reset them disconnect them from my phone. Ive gone through all the threads on many websites nothing has helped. What do I do next? 

Constellation

Re: Left earbud disconnected tried it all

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Check and make sure the charging pin inside the case for the left ear is not bent. That happened to me once and I saw that it was not touching the pins, thus not charging.
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left earbud disconnected tried it all

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Anyone having a problem with 1 galaxy bud working and not the other?
Constellation

Re: galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION
make sure they are both charged.
Constellation

Galaxy buds not connecting/working (red exclamation mark)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Cosmic Ray

Re: Galaxy buds not connecting/working (red exclamation mark)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just a fair warning do not send in for repair even if they are under warranty because you will never get them back and they will try to find a way to blame you and you'll never get a refund or replacement! I've been fighting with case management already for four months!

Constellation

Right Galaxy Bud will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Right Galaxy bud will not connect/charge. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, unpaired and repaired bluetooth, reset network settings, and cleared wearable app data. Using samsung charger and cable. Left bud works great.Software version is R170XXU0ATA2. Please help!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Galaxy Bud will not connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello!

Thank you for the information, if you could please send me a private message with your model code and serial number for your buds so I can assist you further. 

https://bit.ly/2SUXRar