JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 11/27/20 9:18 AM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

1,866 Replies
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
nattdr
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi I just replied in a private message. I hope you can help me get my buds working again!
0 Likes
Jenelle
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello, Ive had my earbuds for over a yr and my left one died and never have been able to reconnect it. I keep them clean and have reset them disconnect them from my phone. Ive gone through all the threads on many websites nothing has helped. What do I do next? 

0 Likes
Jizzl001
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Check and make sure the charging pin inside the case for the left ear is not bent. That happened to me once and I saw that it was not touching the pins, thus not charging.
0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
DixieThomas
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Anyone having a problem with 1 galaxy bud working and not the other?
0 Likes
kosherage
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
make sure they are both charged.
0 Likes
userSEX7CF2Pl8
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

0 Likes
userYHFNDs0aZs
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Just a fair warning do not send in for repair even if they are under warranty because you will never get them back and they will try to find a way to blame you and you'll never get a refund or replacement! I've been fighting with case management already for four months!

uservhtfOl8z21
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Right Galaxy bud will not connect/charge. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, unpaired and repaired bluetooth, reset network settings, and cleared wearable app data. Using samsung charger and cable. Left bud works great.Software version is R170XXU0ATA2. Please help!

0 Likes