cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right earbud not connecting but activates red light.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! thanks for reaching out, Give this link a try https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/  if you have attempted this and still experience the symptoms, I'd recommend an accessory exchange for the buds. You have the option of going to your retailer for the exchange, if you are out of your retailer's exchange period or if  Samsung is your retailer, send me a private message with your model code and serial number

Asteroid

Galaxy ear buds only one earbud connects

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After being on the phone with Samsung support for over an hour and a half and running through all the troubleshoot steps, I found out that only one ear bud updated in the last update.

The software version I have on the right earbud is: SC4

The software version I have on the left earbud is: SC2

Now when I try to connect to my phone, only one ear bud connects at a time. In other words, I open the case and pick the left bud, the left bud will connect, but the right won't. The same will happen when I connect the right.

Not being able to connect both earbuds at the same time makes it impossible to update them. Currently, you need to have them both connected to be able to update.

This is really frustrating. Both buds work fine independently. I want to be able to fix them, but since they cannot connect at the same time, I cannot update them. 

I am just wondering if anyone else is having this problem. 

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy ear buds only one earbud connects

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same exact issue! Wheres the fix samsung
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think I'm having the same issue. This is really frustrating and make the product unusable 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Me too and the Samsung pros dont' even know what they are doing one guy told me to shove the sim card pin in the holes of the buds...Clearly he was telling me instructions for the iconx. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, could you give these steps a try? 

1.  Uninstall the Galaxy Wearable app and plugins – all
2.  Access the phones BT settings – to see if the Buds are connected-if yes, unpair
3.  Restart the phone, and then make sure BT on the phone is turned on and repair the buds using Bluetooth when prompted reinstall the Galaxy Wearables app.

Please let me know if this works for you!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

in every forum this has been suggested . does not work. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My bad, we just wanted to get feedback from as many users as we can. We are working with our Knowledge Base team and are providing steps as they are given.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi is there a solution for this problem yet? I have two buds with different versions and can't update because it keeps telling two connect both buds witch i can't. thks so much