Asteroid

Re: Galaxy ear buds only one earbud connects

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone else having issues with their galaxy buds after the update

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey @Somir1, I hope your day is going well.

What kind of issues are your Galaxy Buds having?I've had two updates for my Galaxy Buds and haven't experienced any issues.

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After my update it keeps saying the left earbud is dissconnected and I all I get is a ! Sign for the left bud on my wearables app

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, have you given these steps a try? 

1- Uninstall the Galaxy Wearable app and all plugins from the phone.
2- Access the phone's Bluetooth settings to see if the Buds are connected ->if yes, unpair them completely. 
3- Restart the phone, and then make sure Bluetooth on the phone is turned on

4- Attempt to reconnect them both at the same time back to the phone. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I think my earbuds have different sw version each so they don't connect together If you guys allow update software seperately, I think this problem will solve.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userW7RrF5UBbd Will you please send a PM with the model code, serial number, and software version(s) of the Buds? http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We recommend you calling and talking to our promotions department (866-888-5503)

Highlighted
Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As @SamsungQue, mwntiomen, you can try uninstalling the Galaxy Wear app. While the app is uninstalled, I'd also recommend deleting your buds from the Bluetooth settings.

After that, reinstall the Galaxy Wear app and pair them back up again. 😊

Best regards,
Rydah
Samsung Care Ambassador

If you've found my post to be helpful, please like the post. If my response resolved your issue, please press the "✓ Accept as Solution" button.
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you please send me a picture of the error message you are receiving in private message? Also, can I please have your
full model number, software version on each earbud, the device your earbuds are paired to, your service provider, and the Galaxy wearable app version
number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just want mine. My wife and I both ordered the free ear buds before the last day. Some promotional offer....its been like 3 weeks and nothing. Anyone have an idea. She has the new 10+ and I have the 8