Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy ear buds only one earbud connects

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have exactly the same issue, sometimes is the left, other happens with the right... SAMSUNG FIX THIS ISSUE WITH THE FIRMWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Im having issues with right touch pad not registering touch. Any suggestions for fix? Do the buds have warranty?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recently bought my galaxy buds from At&T they arrived this last Tuesday and and the first day they were working fine. Then on Wednesday night they started to not pair, or if they did pair it was only one bud at a time. If the right paired the left would not. If the left paired the right would not. I have tried everything from disconnecting to forgetting the bluetooth connected device. To trying to pair with another phone. I would update to the latest software but in order to do that both buds have to be paired.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did u try reset the phone

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usero0Lrs5KTqU Can I please have your full model number, software version on each earbud, the device your earbuds are paired to, your service provider, and the Galaxy wearable app version number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why does this say solved when it's clearly not? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are on multiple forums with people with the same issues yes you ask for the same info that has been useless.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How does one check if the left earbud is on version SC2 vs SC4? I haven't been able to find The way to determine the firmware version of each earbud independently.