cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Smasung Earbuds one connect at time [ISSUE]

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is total fake news! The PC app still needs both buds connected to update. And forcing to someone to "find another earbuds with the older version" is impractical to many people. Samsung needs to invest in their customer service... I don't mind that there are some hiccups with a new product launch, but to simply ignore the customers that are having issues is a big deal, and will definately impact my buying decisions in the future.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Smasung Earbuds one connect at time [ISSUE]

JUMP TO SOLUTION

on my first advise I wasnt serious and I didnt know you need both of them connected I mentioned that

Constellation

Galaxy Buds Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. It was working fine earlier but then the sound quality  became jitterish and few minutes later, dead. Also when I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. Someone please help!

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I get the exact same thing. I hit up chat support earlier in the week. They had me try some things which did not work. So I am ask going to ask for a new set.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you buy yours separate or came with S10? I unfortunately bought them separate on a marketplace type app(OfferUp) and now that the buds has stopped working I couldn’t find the Warranty Card inside the box. Messaged the guy as of now to see if he still has it, turns out he bought his pair from Verizon with the S10 and it didn’t come with a warranty card! Although some reviews on Youtube do seem to show some Buds do have some warranty stickers on the box and a card inside! The guy said he still has his invoice receipt from Verizon. Will be asking for it. Glad I’m not the only one! Hopefully Samsung sees this thread or other ones in the future! Very disappointed in these buds. Have some 3rd party looking earbuds from a company called Tranya that cost me only $50 and I work in power washing, those things have been through h3ll, fell in water, dropped from 24+ft, and are still holding up! Guess the hype for these was a no no.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got them with the promo.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. Can you please send me a picture of the error message you are receiving in private message? Also, can I please have your full model number, software version on each earbud, the device your earbuds are paired to, your service provider, and the Galaxy wearable app version number?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my headphones as well

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please help. I have the same problem