cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are many reasons you could be experiencing these symptoms.

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

- If yes, check to see if you have 2 different software version on your Galaxy buds

Did the bud you are experiencing these symptoms with ever connect?

- If yes, how long have you been experiencing these symptoms?

I would recommend trying to connect your buds individually to see if you can connect your the bud that is experiencing these symptoms.

If your phone cannot connect to one or both of your Galaxy Buds or Gear IconX, getting them to connect again will only take a couple of steps. Performing a restart on the earbuds, resetting the Bluetooth connection, or updating the Galaxy Wearable app will normally fix the issue.

Give this link a try for issues with your Galaxy buds connecting: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

If you have tried all the troubleshooting steps provided and are still experiencing these symptoms, I would recommend a service repair. Can you please provide me the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Bill of Sale:
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1,720 REPLIES 1,720
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Galaxy Buds One Won't Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, if you're unable to attempt resetting your buds I would recommend an exchange. You may have a couple options for this depending on your situation.

-You can visit your retailer as long as you are still within their return/exchange window.

-Alternatively, if Samsung was your retailer, you are outside your retailer's window for returns/exchanges, or if you would rather go through Samsung for your exchange I'd be more than happy to assist you. I'll just need you to send me a private message with the model code, serial number, and proof of purchase for the buds. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I would be interested in exchange. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please send us a private message so that we can assist you further: bit.ly/2ihPL97

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I have this same issue.  I recieved my ear buds as a gift and I do not have the proof of purchase.  What are my options on getting mine replaced?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm in the same boat. Did you ever get an answer?

Highlighted
Constellation

I got a pair of

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got a pair of galaxy earbuds for a congratulations gift for completing my first complete job for my own business and the left one is not working I have tried everything I have found no this website and it is still not working will Samsung send me a replacement to it I just got them a few days ago 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: I got a pair of

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userp6E1xUhKvj I will be more than happy to look into this issue further for you. What troubleshooting steps did you try in regard to your issue?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just began to have the same issue today. My right bud is no longer connecting and has the red exclamation point on the Galaxy Wearable app. I've never had an issue with my buds before this. I tried looking up the updates, but its already up to date. I've also tried disconnecting and reconnecting them from all my devices as well. The app isn't allowing me to restart them because only the left one connects. Could I get help or advice?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue since 4 May. I checked my galaxy wearable app and it is up to date. I've tried all the solutions in the forum and it doesn't work well. What happens is, after I pick my buds from the case, one side (left) is connecting and the other side isn't. Next time, when I try one side (right) is connected and the other isn't. Seems like both are working but only the connection problem. I've no idea what to do next Smiley Sad