cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds - Right Earbud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for that information. Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111299/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

how is this supposed to help

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ive had a similar issue, what i did was turned off the bluetooth of any device i connected to them with, then put them in their case and plugged it into the charger for about a minute. seemed to solve it for me.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried removing from history, clearing app data, then re-pairing?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine are not working too. did you get them to work? I have disconnected my Bluetooth, and have singlely charged the right earbud by itself. It  says it's still not charged. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Brand new, this happened to me when I left them on the charger overnight in my office . Came in the next morning and the right bud shows a red X in the app, won't connect and basically just sits in the case. There's no way to remove and add them back or apply software patch, which I suspect is the culprit since I updated them the day before it started last week. Thoroughly frustrated! 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userkDdLly8osC I will be happy to help.

Can you send a private message providing the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging case so I can better assist? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungJoJo Same issue can you please help me as well. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue, can someone please help?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The exact same thing is happening to me as rell. Self-test in debug mode shows FAIL for all of the options. The right earbud is not showing as connected in the wearable app and the earbuds manager for PC.

Can you help please?