JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 10/14/19 8:32 AM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

1,866 Replies
Samsung_V2uCPlX
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

What is the fix for this.  Mines doing the same thing 

SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

When there is only one earbud connecting and all troubleshooting has been completed, repairs are recommended. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle to see which options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userizdTTMeF5P
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

yeah mine is doing the same thing and i've tried letting them die completely and tried unpairing them etc. but the right earbud is still acting like its dead or something. 

0 Likes
userbJJEUc5Rfs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However, it does activate the Red Light on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. Also when I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. 

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for that information. Give this link a try: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111299/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userJAFOcslOUB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

how is this supposed to help

LimePotato
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Ive had a similar issue, what i did was turned off the bluetooth of any device i connected to them with, then put them in their case and plugged it into the charger for about a minute. seemed to solve it for me.

MITEECS
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried removing from history, clearing app data, then re-pairing?

userhylUKMbHMW
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Mine are not working too. did you get them to work? I have disconnected my Bluetooth, and have singlely charged the right earbud by itself. It  says it's still not charged. 

userkDdLly8osC
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Brand new, this happened to me when I left them on the charger overnight in my office . Came in the next morning and the right bud shows a red X in the app, won't connect and basically just sits in the case. There's no way to remove and add them back or apply software patch, which I suspect is the culprit since I updated them the day before it started last week. Thoroughly frustrated!