Asteroid

Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Galaxy buds right doesn't connected, anyone knows why that happens

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Galaxy buds

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you made sure that the buds are up-to date? Be sure both are correctly and securely seated in the charging case prior to attempting the reset.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I lost one of them for two days and then I found it and put it in the case and after a few hours I was going to use it but the right did not connect

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you go into the wearables app, does the software version running on each bud show the same version, or does it give you two different versions?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I already did all that

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

And when you were in the app, did it show as two different versions or did it still show the same version for both?

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same versión

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So this same problem happen to me and i have ony had the for 2 months and my right bud also stoped working nothing fixs it. I can samsung and the said if it still in warranty they will replace the bud. But i mean 2 months and i have to go throw this now.

Highlighted
Constellation

My right Galaxy Bud will not connect.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am so frustrated. Out of nowhere, might right Galaxy Bud will not connect to my Galaxy S10+. I have used them without issue until this occurred. The red light flashes on in the case when the right one is removed and that is it. Furthermore I turned the volume down in the left one and cannot turn it back up. There is no way to update the software unless both are connected. Can anyone help with this issue?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My right Galaxy Bud will not connect.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Will they connect to any other devices by any chance?