Asteroid

Re: Right Ear bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Private message sent

Highlighted
Constellation

Right piece not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Someone assist me, I just took my Galaxy Buds PLUS out of the box, seemed to be working fine at first but when I connected it to bluetooth, only the left piece was detected by my phone and multiple other phones... need help.

Highlighted
Constellation

Wont connect pls help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I try to restart it but cant, when i try to put it in my ear there are no sound of it , the touch pad seem to not work, and i charge the case until there are green light on the led, and i let it charge the buds until a few hour and i check the case dont hve any light, but still the bud doesnt work. I already unpair it

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Wont connect pls help

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. I will be happy to look into your options. Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Samsung Galaxy Earbud Not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

After 2 months of use, the right earbud stopped working.  We've tried suggested troubleshooting tips over the past month but have not been able to resolve the issue.  

Thank you for any suggestions you can provide. 

Highlighted
Comet

Re: Right Samsung Galaxy Earbud Not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usermSkWYnw0UH 

have you update software galaxy wearable apps?

Galaxy Wearable version 2.2.30.20031361

Galaxy Buds Plugin version 1.4.20042451

clearing the galaxy buds cache and data in apps helped

Setting > Apps > Galaxy Buds > Storage > Clear data , Clear Cache

Hope this was helpful

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We tried that a  while ago but will try again & see if it makes a difference.  Thank you.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We had the updated versions of the software.  I just cleared data & cache & will check to see if that makes a difference. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@mkkim The right earbud is still not working.  Any other ideas?  Thank you!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@usermSkWYnw0UH  Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number and a copy of the receipt so I may see what options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.