cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left galaxy bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If one does not respond in a timely matter I suggest sending your device in for Mail in Service By samsung you can call 1-800-Samsung to complete this process.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userUW2wMZjnYE

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL​​​​​​​

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Asteroid

Galaxy bud+ not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Suddenly the left bud stopped working and it cannot be found in the wearable app

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Galaxy bud+ not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, have you tried unpairing the buds and reconnecting them? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I tried that but it didn't work , I also reset them but also it didn't work 

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If only the left bud seems completely dead, first check the magnetic points on both the bud, and case to ensure that are not obstructed and preventing charging. Also make sure there are no other magnetic of interfering products nearby. After that done I would say compeltely unpair both from your device, and chare the buds for at least 45mins with no disruption. The battery may just need to leveled and balanced by the charging system. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

20200330_202958.jpg

As you can see is fully charged, is there something else that I can do? 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.