cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Problem with right bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The right we bud has stopped working, it charges but when I put it in my er it doesn't recognize that. I've tried everything, cleaned the buds, restarted them several times. But it still doesn't work. 

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Problem with right bud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Asteroid

My right earbud worked fine then it did not connet or charge after one day

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My buds worked fine the first day then all of a sudden during a call the right bud went off an now wont connect at all an the red light has been on since. I have tried unpairing an repairing them an I cant reset cause I need both to be connected but all it says is left is fine an right has a red exclamation point about it an disconnected.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: My right earbud worked fine then it did not connet or charge after one day

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! 

Thank you for reaching out and providing that information. I would like to look into this further for you, could you please provide me with the model and serial number in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, 

It's the Samsung Ear Buds and the serial number is <hidden>

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello! 

Here are some troubleshooting steps that can be done to help with these symptoms. 

First I would try to reset the buds, you can do so following these steps:

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

If that does not help to get the buds to connect, give the next troubleshooting steps a try.

Go to Setting > Connections > Bluetooth and un-pair the buds from there

Next, go to the Wearable's app and un-pair the device

Then uninstall and reinstall the Wearable's app

Once reinstalled reconnect the buds while they are plugged up by the power cord that came with them in the box.

You can also tap and hold the touchpads while in the cradle until the light flashes green to help connect.

Let me know if this helped!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem they charge but they won't play

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello @user8MrTNaPHkC please let us know if your issue was resolved. If not were here to help! Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, because I could not connect the right ear bud to the phone I could  ot trouble shoot the problem I ended up having to reach out to the store I got them from an have them replaced.

Thanks for your help