Screenshot_20200615-234551_Galaxy Buds+.jpg

Same

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right galaxy bud original wouldn't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

Try giving this link here a look giving additional steps to try regarding connection issues with your galaxy buds: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318

Also, make sure the device you are pairing the buds with is up to date on its software.

If the troubleshooting steps did not help in the link above, I would recommend try resetting the buds to see if that helps any.

Tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds and then tap Reset to confirm.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Right galaxy bud original wouldn't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right ear bud is now not connecting. There is an exclamation mark on it in the wearables app. Unable to try and install updates since I can't connect both buds. Like everyone else in this thread, very frustrated!

Highlighted
Constellation

Right ear bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right ear bud is not connecting. It has exclamation mark by it. How can I connect right ear bud to phone.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right ear bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so I can better assist?

Also, can you provide the full model code and the serial number in a private message so I can look into the warranty status? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Right ear bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

for me my left bud just stopped working out of nowhere and in the galaxy wearable app it shows the left bud is disconnected and a "!" sign next to it. Ive tried everything but to no avail also it makes the inner chagring case led to turn red as if its charging altough its been charging a whole 24hrs any help?

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today I was about to buy some ear buds glad I didn't sound like they are Trash

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. Right eadbud won't connect. Have contacted support, went through their troubleshooting as well as trying stuff in this thread. This started after I updated them within the last two weeks. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same issue. tried everything and still no luck with the right bud connecting. help please!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

same issue here too.  tried all the things in the thread and no luck to get it to connect.