JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 8/19/19 11:53 PM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,866 Replies
Options
Galaxy Buds
you might want to contact samsung support via Twitter they'll help you with troubleshooting and getting a replacement if needed.
0 Likes
BlueSkies
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I found a forum where someone else was having a similar issue. they had to downgrade the app and noted the latest isn't working properly. let me know if you're willing to try these steps.

Uninstall Galaxy Wear App

Put both earbuds in case

Put case on charger

Open case

Install Galaxy Wear App from the website below

https://m.apkpure.com/galaxy-wearable-samsung-gear/com.samsung.android.app.watchmanager/download/212...

Do NOT use updated version. It is broken.

Ref: https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Buds/Galaxy-Buds-One-Bud-Won-t-Connect/m-p/1381151#
0 Likes
userjZafJ65GeS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I will try this out today and get back to you thanks! 

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @userjZafJ65GeS,

If you are still experiencing the same symptoms after trying the troubleshooting steps above, I would recommend sending a private message providing the following information so I can further assist you with your concerns. 

Model Number:

Serial Number:

http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

0 Likes
userjZafJ65GeS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Sorry I took so long to reply, I tried your steps today but it didn't seem to work for me. 

thanks tho!

0 Likes
Samsung_xlBZGLw
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

What are galaxies buds

0 Likes
userLpymr2epyh
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Since my warranty expired I can't replace my earbuds.

For the  last month , my left earbud won't work the sensor pad works but no audio , it also shows in the galaxy wearable app -1% .

Then randomly, maybe after an update. My two buds cant connect at the same time at all

I tried unpairing both my earbuds and then restart my phone , but my phone simply doesn't want to see the two earbuds as one thing . It is almost like whichever earbud is put first into my ear or just recognized is taken priority.

I cant reset the buds thanks to the feature that both buds have to be "connected" at the same time.

Please help

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

Try giving this troubleshooting link here a shot giving additional information on sound quality issues on your Galaxy Buds: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/

0 Likes
userKMSGmBpWAu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

I purchased the Galaxy Buds on the 5th of january 2020.

For some odd reason the left earbud stopped working all of a sudden.

I tried all troubleshooting FAQ, and tried to look on youtube for a solution but nothing seems to work.

In the Samsung wearables app the left earbud has a exclamation mark next to it.

Does anyone have a solution?

Thanks

Koen

0 Likes
Adaboy
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
have you tried to go into galaxy wearable app, about buds and reset. or put both buds in charger plug up charger and reset your phone then open up galaxy buds app to see if they are both connected. hope this helps hit the like and solution if it works.