JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 8/19/19 11:53 PM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,866 Replies
usermguxkALl5k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left will connect but not might right. 

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Are you still needing assistance?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usermguxkALl5k
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes.

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userFrPvXUUJCb
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Right Ear bud not working. Not connecting and when it did connect it would just "play,pause and skip" no water damage, and extremely irritating given the fact I got them 2 weeks ago

SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

Thanks for reaching out for assistance.

I can certainly understand the frustrations this may have caused you.

Have you confirmed the software on the buds are currently up to date to the latest software? Have you attempted to reset the buds recently?

Give this link here a shot: http://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111323/#reset-your-galaxy-buds-or-gear-iconx

0 Likes
keast18
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm in the same boat

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

@keast18, have you already tried resetting the buds?

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
keast18
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

My guy, look. If you know how the buds and app work, which you should, then you should also know that the reset option disappears when one or both buds aren't connected. So unless you have some work-around, resetting just isn't possible.

0 Likes
user1jkCVqGldh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have owned my Galaxy Buds for a little over a month and right galaxybud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing chime when it is removed from the charging case or placed in the ear. I am not sure if the charging spots on the buds are not working or some kind of update bug. Now, when I open my Galaxy Wearables application the right bud shows a red exclamation point on the battery life indicator/ stat and the application wont recognize it even if it is in the charging case. I am hopeful that Samsung will be able to respond, help and fix this problem or replace them as best buy will not stand by the product. 
0 Likes