cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left Galaxy Bud - Has Samsung figured out a fix for the bud not connecting/charging yet?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have tried both of those troubleshooting steps at least 5 times each with no success. I will send the serial number information.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Earbud Won't Connect or Play Audio

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right earbud stopped playing audio. The left earbud works fine. But the right earbud's tap pad won't work, and it doesn't show up in the Galaxy Wear app (Android). Is there any fix?

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right Earbud Won't Connect or Play Audio

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-ocurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago.

If you have any questions, please let us know.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Right Earbud Won't Connect or Play Audio

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Astronaut

Right earbud won't connect or charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I accidentally left my right earbud out over night and the battery died I place it back into the charging case it came with and it says it is charging I take it out the next day and no charge my phone says my left earbud is 100 percent full and it connects to my phone but the other one is still at 0. Then I charge the case fully take the left fully charged earbud out and let the right one charge. The case battery was 0 and the earbud was also 0. This has been happening for around 2 days. If anyone knows what to do can you please help me? Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Right earbud won't connect or charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, have you attempted to let both buds die then charging them fully? 

Also could you give the steps listed here a try? https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01111318/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.

Highlighted
Product Expert

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sorry your having this issue you should request for replacement if yuo have warranty . For replacement, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/. The number is going to be listed on that link, call that number and speak to a representative. Please be sure to have the proof of purchase handy because you will have to submit that. They will provide you with a UPS shipping label and will give you all of the instructions.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Left Galaxy Bud Not Connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have been trying to use my Galaxy Buds but the left bud is not connecting to my phone or charging. I have atempted to contact support with no avail. Does anyone have a solution? Thanks for the help.

Highlighted
Product Expert

Re: Left Galaxy Bud Not Connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am sorry you have tried all the troubleshooting steps to get this issue solved with your buds and the problem is still re-occurring.

My suggestion is to call 1800-SAMSUNG (1800-726-7864). Once you call them, try to reach a representative and have the valid proof of purchase handy and the serial number of the device. Let them know you want to mail in the buds for service and they will email you a UPS shipping label and give you the proper instructions on how to do this process. It typically takes 7-14 business days for you to receive them back. The serial number and the proof of purchase is typically what is needed as long as the device was purchased less than a year ago. They should be able to give you replacement buds once this process is fulfilled.