cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Left galaxy bud won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left galaxy bud won't connect to my phone and I can't uptade the software because like I said the bud won't connect to any phone. I tried restarting my phone, trying to restart the buds disconnecting and reconnecting them and connecting it to another phone and the left one still won't work. The red light In the charging case still lights up, but it only stays red.

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left galaxy bud won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I Have the same problem , And millions of other users across the globe. Samsung has proved why we should be buying apple products. ONE WORD: RELIABILITY. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem but with the right bud it's really annoying and I haven't been able to solve it

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue, just out of warranty and samsung says no fix, had samsung for 10 years , gutted first time response

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same exact issue, can't update and wont pair. No problems with the left bud until this morning.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello there, 

I have a few troubleshooting steps we can try to see if we can get the buds to connect properly.

The first thing I recommend is to reset the Galaxy buds, you can do so following these steps.

First, navigate to and open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

For the Galaxy Buds or Buds+, tap About earbuds. Tap Reset earbuds, and then tap Reset to confirm.

If you are unable to connect after this, give these steps a try.

Go to Bluetooth menu and forget the device

Next, open the Wearables app and unpair the buds from the app

Once unpaired, uninstall and reinstall the Wearables app

Then reconnect the device to the phone like it was connecting for the first time

Another good thing to always check is to make sure the connections are free of debris or anything that would hinder the contacts from touching properly. You can use the following link for some good maintenance/ cleaning steps.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/support/mobile-devices/sm-r170-galaxy-buds-clean-the-earbuds/

If after performing this and your symptoms still persist, send me a private message with your model code and serial number so I can assist you further.

Let me know if this helped!

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue Left bud will not connect

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. Buds update bricked left ear bud. 

I also have purchased two new sets of Bud+ that work just fine. 

Trying to get support for this has been a nightmare of endless circles of phone calls and chats.

I would really like to exchange for a new set before my warranty expires December 31st, 2020!

164 pages should clue someone at Samsung that this is a real issue. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There's a big problem here obviously.  Right ear bud for my son's buds.   166 pages and counting. 

Did all the steps mentioned about 100 times in these pages.  no go.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I ordered my set like a month and 13 days ago... how long did it take y'all to get urs