cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asteroid

Re: Re: Right Buds+ Stopped Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Problem fixed! Thank you, @Astronaut, for your response. I did what you suggested, and sure enough, after about 2 dozen on-off charges with the malfunctioning bud, and the '!' showed up in the Wearables app. Eventually, that bud fully recharged and is working fine.

Your logic and your process were the perfect solution for my problem. However, you mentioned the root cause is that the bud had absolutely no power, thus creating the problem. When the problem started, both Buds were reporting on the Wearables app that they had 95% battery remaining. I took the right one out to make it easier to understand my passenger friend (I was driving). I placed it in my lap. When I put it back in my ear, no sound. I checked the Wearables app and it showed disconnected, until I followed your process. I wonder if the bud shorted out against something in my lap and it drained the battery???
Constellation

Re: Right Buds+ Stopped Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Noice !! it worked !!after several tries the charging light didnt went back to green but stayed on red and after some time i was able to see to low battery percentage on the wear app. Thanks a lot!

Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

THIS WAS IT!!!  I was just about to send this thing back!

Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just sent mine in for repair today. Same issue (right shows disconnected) on Note10+
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

If the issue persists after trying the troubleshooting, I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Left bud doesn't connect or charge

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There are several complaints already and i have lost faith that this can be resolved. Why Samsung!? Why!? How could you not take notice of this issue? 

Constellation

Right ear wont connect. Buds wont hard reset

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi,

I bought my galaxy buds plus in March and already having problems with them. I recently noticed it won't hard reset by pressing down on the buds in the case and waiting until the lights blink. Now my right bud won't connect. Looked for possible solutions online but the closest thing to getting the right result involves me doing a hard reset which the buds also don't do. How do I resolve an issue like this?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right ear wont connect. Buds wont hard reset

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL​​​​​​​

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Astronaut

Re: Right ear wont connect. Buds wont hard reset

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue. is there any solution? this is the second pair I've had an issue with, very frustrating!

Astronaut

left Earbud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I've tried everything to get my buds to work. Please help.