JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 8/19/19 11:53 PM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,866 Replies
Papi-poptart
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
if you cant clear all bluetooth data
0 Likes
Zenitsu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left earbud has all of a sudden stopped working and will not hold a charge nor connect. Please Help!!

0 Likes
cj1907
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
It gives exclamation mark for the left ear bud with no sound. It was bought as a gift with warranty. Please help.  
0 Likes
Jimmy41281
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Factory resetting the buds and unpairing from phone then pairing back worked for me
0 Likes
cj1907
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
I tried it didn't work but thanks for answering
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

If troubleshooting is not helpful, please send a private message with the full model code and serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userMTXdmkethM
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right bud doesn't want to connect. Only left bud works 

userwod2jh13Ys
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out. I can understand wanting to have both buds connect and be used at the same time. Have you been able to perform any troubleshooting? I would recommend resetting the buds by navigating to the Wearables app, select about buds, and reset buds.

If you are still experiencing this symptom after this I would recommend getting your device evaluated by a technician. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your Galaxy buds in a private message to do so? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar  

0 Likes
userjZafJ65GeS
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Screenshot_20200818-212146_Galaxy Buds.jpg

I've tried draining the battery, deleting gear wearable app and reinstalling it. I tried all of the solutions found on the Samsung forms and still can't get the right bud to connect.  Please help!

0 Likes