JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 8/19/19 11:53 PM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,866 Replies
userKMSGmBpWAu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

For some odd reason I can't click on it it is greyed out.

0 Likes
usermh2rdZi2wL
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
The reset option worked for me. thanks for the suggestion.
0 Likes
JKus
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Issue: There is a solid RED light when the LEFT earbud is placed in the charging dock. The Galaxy Wearable app also has a red "!" mark next to it. 

My right one is working perfectly fine. 

I tried the recommended;
1. (With just the left earbud in the charging case) taking it in and out every few seconds to see if there is a green light that'll appear, but all I get is the same solid red light. 
2. charging both earbud swith the case lid open for a few hours.
3. I also cleaned the connections too...just in case.
4. Lastly, while both earbuds were in the case I did the reset (tapping and holding down for about 7 seconds).

Nothing that I've seen on YouTube is working. Not quite sure what the issue is here. Any suggestions?

joe15631
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have both Galaxy Buds, but one is not working. Is it possible to either purchase a single galaxy bud, or have it replaced free of charge?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I would be happy to look into this for you. Can you please elaborate on the symptoms you are experiencing?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
joe15631
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's not connecting and will not turn on, despite being in its charging case all day. It reads that it is charging, but still shows disconnected when I take it out of the case.
0 Likes
usergiRqfJ2t3y
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Earlier today I tried to update both buds but accidentally disconnected one of them during the update. Now my phone isn't able to connect to both of them at the same time. I checked the device info for each one and it appears that they are now on two different firmware versions. What should I do to fix this?

0 Likes