Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! Are you charging both buds at the same time? Does it show as connected in the Wearables app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes both are charging at the same time the left one is charging with no problem but the right one is not charging at all 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes both are charging at the same time the left one is charging with no problem but the right one is not charging at all. And in the app it shows as if it is not charged 

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you attempted to reset the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I sent them in 

Thank you

Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy buds Right ear bud not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Model number sm-r170(earbuds)

Serial number <hidden serial number>

The left ear bud and case charge just fine and I am using the cable that ce with my ear buds

Highlighted
Constellation

Note 10+ Galaxy Buds, Right one no longer Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As the title says I got these with my Note 10+ and have been loving them and using them regularly, however the right earbud now fails to charge in the charging case. I have tried resetting them in the Wearables app, tried unpairing and re-pairing, and also tried re-installing the Wearables app.

I have even left them in the charging case overnight while the case is plugged into the charger so that both would ideally be at 100%, but they weren't. The left ear bud was at 100, the right ear bud at 40 still and the case showed a green light which should mean 100% charge.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 10+ Galaxy Buds, Right one no longer Charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried charging the Galaxy buds separately? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I cannot get the Right Bud to charge at all. If I just leave it in the case by itself I get a Green or Orange light on the charging case, but the bud itself does not charge. I have tried resetting the buds and re-installing the Galaxy Wear app again just to see if it was just a graphical issue of the charge percentage not going up, but it doesn't seem to be.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userMqn6imj41y Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information. 

• Model Number
  • Serial Number