Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Only one updated, now the other one won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend a service repair. Can I please have your full model number and the serial number on the bottom of your Galaxy buds charging case in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Left bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have 2 different versions of software one in either bud so they couldn't pair up together only one at a time is there an option to update the software on each bud one at a time 

Highlighted
Constellation

After updated the app, my right bub has connecting issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My right bub has a red superised mark, what does that mean?  Thank you

Highlighted
Asteroid

My right ear bud suddenly stopped working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just all of a sudden my right earbud stopped working for 2 days. In charger, it shows a green LED for the right earbud. In the mobile app left earbud connects and works fine. But right earbud doesn't even connect though it is fully charged. 

So cheap quality buds with high cost. I will never buy any Samsung products after this.

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Earbud Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There's a red exclamation point and I'm not sure what to do. Please help!

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Earbud Not Working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

With only one earbud connecting, service is recommended. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

Left Bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My left galaxy bud not working. No sound comes out and it doesn't seem to be charging at all. The right bud works perfectly. I am desperate for a solution. Please help. 

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Left Bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION
having the same issue. I bought mine from Amazon and next day left bud stopped working. this is the first im seeing someone else having this issue. I tried to re-download the wearable app. charging them. making sure they are clean but nothing worked. what a waist of money. they were great the one day they worked ugh just says disconnected in the app for left bud
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Left Bud not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

A technician tells me all Galaxy Buds have always had issues. The batteries in each bud are extremely fragile. At this rate, it seems to me as well, this was a waste of hard earned money. 

my next worry is, these chat rooms not helping as well. Are we wasting time here as well? 

Highlighted
Constellation

Right Bud Disconnected

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have had trouble before where my right earbud would not charge and all that I had to do to fix it was charge it with the case open, now my right bud refuses to connect or charge. I am using the charger it came with as well.Screenshot_20200929-102227_Galaxy Buds.jpg

20200929_102253.jpg