JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 8/19/19 11:53 PM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,866 Replies
mellymel38
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
having the same issue. I bought mine from Amazon and next day left bud stopped working. this is the first im seeing someone else having this issue. I tried to re-download the wearable app. charging them. making sure they are clean but nothing worked. what a waist of money. they were great the one day they worked ugh just says disconnected in the app for left bud
0 Likes
userRdjSiXDIbR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

A technician tells me all Galaxy Buds have always had issues. The batteries in each bud are extremely fragile. At this rate, it seems to me as well, this was a waste of hard earned money. 

my next worry is, these chat rooms not helping as well. Are we wasting time here as well? 

0 Likes
userDD1acmJOGh
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have had trouble before where my right earbud would not charge and all that I had to do to fix it was charge it with the case open, now my right bud refuses to connect or charge. I am using the charger it came with as well.Screenshot_20200929-102227_Galaxy Buds.jpg

20200929_102253.jpg

0 Likes
Members_LZVpRnG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Help

0 Likes
userbAo0IidodU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My left galaxy bud stopped working out of nowhere.

It won't charge in it's case and therfore won't connect. No issues with the right bud.

I have reset my buds and have also used the correct charging cable.

Help?

SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried these steps here?

0 Likes
userbAo0IidodU
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me.

Yes I've attempted those steps.

Could you please link the address  request  service?  Looks like that's a screenshot.

0 Likes
SamsungMoon
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello!

I would like to look into this further for you. Could you please provide me with your model and serial number in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar

0 Likes
usereG789qNSxa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having the same issue, only the right bud has been working since April.

0 Likes
userByWcZZBio4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
what is going on?
0 Likes