cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds right ear bud not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the exact same issue. What was the fix?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user2n4cUv5LxR When only one earbud connects, an exchange is recommended. For your exchange options, please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi there, I have the exact same situation with mine, can I also get some help?

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I

@userBfwQzwG2Jo wrote:

Hi there, I have the exact same situation with mine, can I also get some help?

have the same problem and I tried everything but I still couldn't fix it. I used it for only 4 months. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you get this issue solved?

@userzIxdJA7JDM wrote:

Like so many other people I have the same issue that happened a week or so ago.   The right bud has an exclamation point.  It never connects.  Ive removed the wearable app, restarted the buds, verified the pins are not jammed...etc.  Please advise as to next steps to exchange buds for a new pair.

Highlighted
Constellation

Ear bud is not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello,

I am trying to connect my Samsung galaxy ear bud to my phone. When I connect both connected but when I start watching videos I found that only left one is working. Then I checked that right one is not connected. I tried to do many times but failed. 

Any solution? Please reply ASAP.

Thank you

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Ear bud is not connecting

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When did you start experiencing these symptoms?

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

Did the right bud ever connect? Do you only experience these symptoms when watching videos?

Are you able to connect your right bud separately from your left?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I didn't have any issues with either of the buds. But not the right bud doesn't connect at all. I tried to update the software and everything but it asks to connect both the buds in order to update. That's the thing I cannot connect it to my phone. I even tried connecting to my laptop. The same issue, only the left bud is connecting and working. 

@SamsungAdam wrote:

When did you start experiencing these symptoms?

Have you had a software update to your Galaxy buds recently?

Did the right bud ever connect? Do you only experience these symptoms when watching videos?

Are you able to connect your right bud separately from your left?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@user59ke4nUWZV Thank you for reaching out! I will be happy to look into what options are available. Please send a private message with the model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How would you do that from the iPhone? Without having the buds +?