cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Right Ear Bud won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's been 2 days since my ear buds were working. I am using the original cable, resetting the ear buds, restarting my phone, resetting network settings. All the possible troubleshooting to fix my buds, but nothing happens. The right ear bud shows a "!" mark and is always on a red light, it never turns green. Please help.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Right Ear Bud won't connect

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userULRhsnptqe I have this same issue but with the left bud

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue. Just in 2 months right earbud stopped working

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I too have the same problem. The right bud won't connect. 

@userULRhsnptqe wrote:

It's been 2 days since my ear buds were working. I am using the original cable, resetting the ear buds, restarting my phone, resetting network settings. All the possible troubleshooting to fix my buds, but nothing happens. The right ear bud shows a "!" mark and is always on a red light, it never turns green. Please help.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue on my right earbud in my galaxy buds plus. 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out! I will be happy to see what options are available. Please send a private message with the full model code, the serial number, and a copy of the receipt. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userULRhsnptqe wrote:

I am having the exact same problem.

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What is the fix for this.  Mines doing the same thing 

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

When there is only one earbud connecting and all troubleshooting has been completed, repairs are recommended. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number from the bottom of the charging cradle to see which options are available. http://bit.ly/2XERsky