JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds One Bud Won't Connect

(Topic created on: 8/19/19 11:53 PM)
userRinVqQ0FBA
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

My right galaxy bud has stopped working. It won’t charge, pair, make the pairing(sensor) noise when it’s picked up from the charging case. However it does activate the Red Light  on the case when placed back inside. Not sure if the charging spots on the buds have stopped working. When I go on my Galaxy Wearables app, it shows the left bud’s stats and battery life while the right shows that it’s disconnected or just not charged. I looked into trying to resetting the ear buds but nowhwere in my wearable app allows me to do so. I cant update one without the other. Someone please advise!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
1,866 Replies
user8QwlIL997R
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the same issue as well

Tidbitty
Halo
Options
Galaxy Buds

When I had this problem I used an alcohol wipe and cleaned the contacts on both the bud and in the case. Then it started to charge.

userUKN66RdEA8
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have any of you seen any viable resolution? I'm having the same issue with the right earbud and I've been in private messaging purgatory for the last week to no avail. I keep getting links to troubleshooting tips with two day delays. This is very concerning and based on the superior service I get from Apple I'm thoroughly frustrated with lack of one from Samsung and regretting my decision with not going with an Apple product.  

useryEBDaAzjPu
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello

I have the exact same problem here, were you able to fix this ?

0 Likes
user0zRPqb96GR
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi,

I have the exact problem with my galaxy buds plus 

0 Likes
userYDoDbwz4P7
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had a similar problem with my earbuds first remove both the buds from the case and click on find my earbuds on the app if both the eabuds are playing the sound then there is no problem with the sound of the buds, now after you do that you have to go and reset the galaxy buds and then reconnect to your devices and this will get the sound back for sure

0 Likes
SamsungZell
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userEesqa74Zho
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
having this same pblm now
0 Likes
usereVz7mwv5G9
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Y
0 Likes
user6YGYMYkAXa
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi. My left ear bud is disconnected. It has the "!" Symbol over it when I look.at it in the wearable app. Also, because it is disconnected I can't reset them. I've tried restarting them however this does nothing. I don't live anywhere near a galaxy store. Is there a fix to this problem??

0 Likes