cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Plus Battery Drain on left earbud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ever since I updated my Galaxy Buds Plus, the left earbud battery drains significantly faster than the right earbud.

Sometimes the left earbud is at 15% while the Right earbud is at 75%.

I have tried Resetting the Buds through the Wearable App but it didn't work

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Plus Battery Drain on left earbud

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Does the symptom persist after you have tried resetting the galaxy buds through the wearables application?

If the symptoms persist, I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue with my Buds+. The left bud drains very fast, from 100% down to 15% after 40minutes to 1hour. I reset it a couple of times, but the issue is still there. I think it's because of the latest update. Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Does the symptom persist after you have tried resetting the galaxy buds through the wearables application?

If the symptoms persist, I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
same here! any fix?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Are you still having issues after trying the above-troubleshooting steps?

Reaching out to a moderator with the above information would be recommended next.