cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Plus Problem with Windows 10

I have purchased the Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus about two weeks ago and started experiencing problems when trying to listen to computer audio. I have paired my buds to my laptop (Surface Laptop 3) running windows 10, even downloaded the wearables app on it, and it has been functioning well until two days ago. Occasionally, there was a problem where I heard a quiet static buzz out of my left bud but resetting fixed it so I didn't mind. Now, when the buds are connected to my laptop the buds, especially my left one, works for about 15 seconds, lags for a second, goes quiet, then works again. I haven't had this problem ever using my phone (s10) and was wondering if there was any way to stabilize the Bluetooth connection (I think it is a Bluetooth connection issue). 

I have tried resetting the buds, turning on gaming mode, putting my battery consumption level on my computer to max performance without any luck.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Plus Problem with Windows 10

Check out this article: https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-to-fix-bluetooth-wifi-interference

Which Wi-Fi frequency are you connected to?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Product Expert

I'm sorry your dealing with such issues and id be glad to assist you in this matter.
In this case your best option would be to contact samsung directly as their are no service center that will physically service the Ear buds onsite these items are usually shipped out with proof purchase or further inspection down below i have attached a link

For shipping repair, you need to call Samsung, the hotline is indicated in this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/contact/

Highlighted
Constellation

Thank you and I have one more watch due to me tomorrow from Verizon.  Rather than replacing it every few weeks if this one does the same I'll send it in.  I just can't help but think if 4 perfectly operating watches had the microphone go out within weeks that had been replaced by Verizon that the same will happen when fixed and returned from Samsung.   They haven't been abused so it's got to be something in how I use it or an app.  I'm at a loss but still racking my brain.