cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Plus - Right Earbud will not Connect

About a week ago, I left my buds+ to charge (factory-issued adapter and cable) and the next day my right earbud would not connect to my phone. The software on both my phone and the wearables app (which I uninstalled then reinstalled) had been updated, though there is now an update for the buds themselves which I can't use because it requires both buds to be connected to complete the update. I've restarted my phone, the buds, my Bluetooth several times, cleared my app/cache data, everything I can think of. The buds are not damaged and I purchased them a few months ago, around May.

The charging light shows green, and the app shows the left bud as fully charged, but the right bud is grayed out, as if it's just disconnected. When I put it in my ear, it does not recognize the contact there, nor does the touchpad recognize any of my commands. Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Comet

Re: Galaxy Buds Plus - Right Earbud will not Connect

Have you tried deleting it from your Bluetooth Profile and repairing?
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Plus - Right Earbud will not Connect

Hello!

Thank you for reaching out and providing that information on the troubleshooting already performed. If after performing these steps to no avail, I would recommend getting your device in the hands of a technician to evaluate and service your Galaxy buds. I would be happy to look into service options for you. Could you please provide me with the model and serial number for your device in a private message? https://bit.ly/2SUXRar