JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to display Galaxy buds and case Battery levels?

(Topic created: 04-29-2020 06:29 AM)
KingOfRamen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

After i update my galaxy buds to the software R175XXU0ATD3, my left buds disconnected once in a while. And when i open the galaxy app to view, i only see one battery indicator for both buds. Im not sure did this happen only to me. Have anyone face this problem after updated the latest software R175XXU0ATD on your galaxy buds plus?

WhatsApp Image 2020-04-28 at 2.26.14 PM.jpeg

0 Likes
7 Replies
ErwinR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Concerning battery level, same here. it's very annoying.

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out for assistance.

Have you already tried resetting the buds through the wearables application? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
KingOfRamen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Yes i did but still the same. I think maybe this is the latest software that samsung try to make it as one

@MrZell wrote:

Hey there!

Thank you for reaching out for assistance.

Have you already tried resetting the buds through the wearables application? 

0 Likes
ErwinR
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

No difference after resetting the Buds. Also after reinstall of the applications (Wearable and Buds+) and reconnect the buds, the issue still exists. (Phone is S20).

@MrZell it must be something in the latest update.

0 Likes
userqNxXf4T1XM
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue here. Please fix it asap.

Resetting the earbuds, deleting and reinstalling the Galaxy wearbale app, deleting app cache nothing works. Its a software bug. 

buds 1.jpg

0 Likes
Solution
mkkim
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello@KingOfRamen 

I just realized, when only one of the two earbuds is used, the battery indicator is shown separately. Try to using only one bud for 10min. then you can see the battery indicator is displayed separately.

buds.pngbuds2.JPG

KingOfRamen
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi mkkim

great discover from you. I will try this and see mine. Do u think this is what samsung want for this new updated or it is a bug that need fix on their future updated?

@mkkim wrote:

Hello@KingOfRamen 

I just realized, when only one of the two earbuds is used, the battery indicator is shown separately. Try to using only one bud for 10min. then you can see the battery indicator is displayed separately.

buds.pngbuds2.JPG

0 Likes