cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Galaxy Buds Plus right earbud drains faster

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been having issues for the past 2 weeks with my Galaxy Buds Plus. For some reason, when I use them (fully charged), the right earbud drains battery significantly faster than the left. I used them for 30 minutes and the left earbud was at 97% while the right earbud went down to 58%. Is this a firmware issue?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds Plus right earbud drains faster

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. You can try draining both earbuds and then charging them both together. You can also try resetting them. If the issue persists, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Comet

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I dont believe so... are they refurbished at all? I purchased a pair of galaxy buds from Amazon renewed, and my right one drops at least 5% quicker than the left. if yours are new and still within warranty, I'd send them in or exchange them, as there may just be a battery issue in that one earbud
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for reaching out. You can try draining both earbuds and then charging them both together. You can also try resetting them. If the issue persists, please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Even I'm facing the same problem with Galaxy buds plus.

The right earbuds drains faster than the left earbuds.

I have tried resetting the earbuds, but the issue persists even after resetting.

Sometimes, sound toggles between the two earbuds which is very irritating.