JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro Ear Infection

(Topic created: 08-01-2021 08:45 AM)
userFkmL3xnCf5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hi. My Galaxy Buds Pro are causing the widely reported ear infection issues. When I wear my Buds Pro, without in a few minutes my ears are itching and uncomfortable. If I continue wearing them, it turns into liquid discharge from my ears and then crusty skin. I am assuming this is a type of yeast infection. I even took a visit to my doctor for this and they had to prescribe steroid cream to put in my ears for this to dissipate. I have seen in Samsung Members forum posts that you would like me to report this to Samsung, so that is what I am doing. Please let me know how this can be resolved. Thank you, 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can understand how concerning this whole issue can be. I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi. Provide the following information.

• First and last name
  • phone number
  • email
  • full street address
  • all symptoms experience

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
SamsungQue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

I can understand how concerning this whole issue can be. I would like to look into this issue further for you. Can you send me a private message using this link here? http://bit.ly/2HP0oRi. Provide the following information.

• First and last name
  • phone number
  • email
  • full street address
  • all symptoms experience

View solution in context

userFkmL3xnCf5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@SamsungQue I have sent a private message with the information. Thank you.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Good morning! Thank you, we have received your private message. I will follow up with you there.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes