Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro Ear Infection

(Topic created: 08-15-2021 07:13 PM)
RafPNG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I bought all the Samsung Galaxy Buds, from the first model. 

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro caused be a big issue.

I had to follow an antibiotic treatment for 3 weeks. I could no longer hear anything out of one ear, with excruciating pain.

How can we solve the problem?

6 Replies
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello @Members_kSdklvu, I understand how concerning this is. I would like to get this over to our specialty team so they may look into this further for you. Please send a private message with the following information: http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Full name:
Complete physical address:
Contact phone number:
Alternate phone number:
Email address:
Model Code of the earbuds:
Serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usernnYyz3DdQH
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Moderator,

We all keep getting the same answer...send a private msg to you. What are our options? I need more than then replace wing tips etc. 

Thank You

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. As these cases are handled by our specialized team on a case-by-case basis, we ask that you send the requested information in a private message. We can't speculate about the outcome as they are handled by a specialized team. We would be happy to assist you further in any way we can.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

RafPNG
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Did the same thing happen to you?
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, just wanted to follow up. Are you still needing further assistance?

0 Likes
BramvdB
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Well at least you guys in the US take this issue seriously, at least it seems that way. Your Dutch colleagues basically accuse me of lying about the issue. They demand a docter's affidavit, something any GP won't give. So much for customer service there! 

0 Likes