Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro Ear tips

(Topic created: 02-22-2022 05:13 AM)
Dumbgeniuz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Hey wats up guys... I received my buds pro a few days ago and they r pretty good... My issue is that I personally have big ear holes lol and I need to always use aftermarket ear tips that fit better, usuay get them from Amazon and I get XL ear tips. The buds pro have a unique ear tip that I can't find online anywhere. I'm sure if I had a bigger ear tip, the buds pro would sound a whole lot better. Anyone else having this issue or know where I may find bigger ear tips??? Thanks 
7 Replies
Dumbgeniuz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Update : was able to put the ear tips I've been using on my buds +, they sometimes pop off but for most of the time they stay on and as for the sound... Wow wat a difference... Buds pro r definitely great sounding. Hope I can get the proper ear tips from Amazon.
Members_uqWdfk0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I had the same problem.  I called Samsung tech support and they said the small eartips are how they come and too bad.  I was ready to return them but I decided to do a web search.  I found your comment and then a PC World review.  The review said the buds came with the alternate eartips like you'd expect, like all earbuds do.  I looked at the picture in the review and could see the tiny box that the spare tips come in.  It's in the same tiny box that has the USB charging cable and looks like it couldn't possibly contain anything else.  Like me, you probably didn't need the cable so you didn't look too close.

0 Likes
Dumbgeniuz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Good to know I'm not alone in this... I did look in that little box and tried the Large tips but they were still too small for my ears. I've been using aftermarket tips that are XL and they do the job but they aren't the buds pro specifications.
0 Likes
Solution
Dumbgeniuz
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Update.... So I finally found replacement tips that are designed for the galaxy buds pro... Found them on ebay and they are foam tips that fit extremely well and tips stay on the buds. They also fit into case and charge while closed. Hope this helps anyone who had the same issue that I did.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-Buds-Pro-Memory-Foam-Ear-Tips-Ear-Buds-SM-R190-Headphones/28...
0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

I understand how frustrating this is. If you are having difficulty with the way the Buds Pro fit, you can use the following article for some helpful tips. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00082785/

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Bo11
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I am so disappointed in this product. The fit is terrible! I have bought the add on pack and they still fall out of my ear. I got these to workout with. I feel I through over $200. Away. Your move Samsung!
Bo

Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I didn't have a problem with falling out but I did with discomfort, tried several different companies of foam tips and they didn't help, as a last ditch effort I tried another set of tips, that were highly recommended on many utube stations, they are not foam but silicone, they're called spin fit, and they made an incredible difference in comfort. They're hard to get on at first but once on, terrific!
0 Likes