Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro: How to block touches on non-Samsung devices

(Topic created: 06-28-2021 12:35 PM)
RCKTFAN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having a problem with my Galaxy Buds Pro in that I cannot turn off (block) touches when using non-Samsung devices. I've had too many calls interrupted and media changed by inadvertent touches, so in the Galaxy Wearable app I selected the option for "Block touches." This works, but only when using the Buds with my Samsung Galaxy S21 phone. I also use the Buds with an Apple iPad connected via Bluetooth, and apparently the settings do not carry over to non-Samsung devices. I am having the inadvertent touch problem often when using the Buds on the iPad. Does anyone have a solution for this? Thank you. 

0 Likes
4 Replies
lookatme122
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Go into Galaxy wearable app under touch controls you can set either left or right to toggle block touches. I've never had an issue.
0 Likes
RCKTFAN
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

@lookatme122 as I said in my original post, I did do that and it works by blocking touches ONLY on my Samsung phone. Changing the setting to block touches does not do anything (does not block touches) when I use the Buds on non-Samsung devices.

lookatme122
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm not sure then because I don't have issues when I use mine with my windows or my tv
0 Likes
lookatme122
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
Sorry I couldn't help
0 Likes