Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro Quality issues while connected to Windows 10 pc

(Topic created on: 4/10/21 1:58 PM)
Jens_M
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

So as mentioned in the subject I have problems with my Galaxy Buds Pro. I am able to connect them to my Pc (with Windows 10). I am using a bluetooth 5.0 dongle (asus bt500) and as soon as I connect them to my pc it recognizes two audio outputs and a mic. I could not get the mic working and I have issues with the transmission quality. One of the audio devices is very bad and unusable. The other is working but the quality is not as good as if I would connect them to my smartphone. Its not clear and the sound is dissorted. Are there any fixes for my problem or can you provide my with another driver for my pc? I found a firmware flasher for the galaxy buds+ but none for the pros. I tested it but it did not connect to the headphones so I think that tis is not the solution for my problem. I hope somebody cold help me fixing my problem.

Best regards

Jens

0 Likes
1 Reply
kmkfan42069
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Samsung definitely needs to make official Windows 10 drivers for the Galaxy buds pro. I have dolby atmos running on pc. But only get 2 channel, 16 but at 44100hz. Should be able to set it higher but can't. The driver is from Microsoft. Please make an official one Samsung!