Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro Seamless...not so seamless

(Topic created on: 3/4/21 3:07 PM)
MovieCane
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just got my new buds, and I am having some problems.
1. Seemless is not working at all. It is turned on, but I have to go into each device's bluetooth settings each time to connect. This is true for Galaxy and non-Galaxy devices. What am I doing wrong?
2. The ANC doesn't seem great, especially when connected to a non-Galaxy device. I know how to make adjustments while connected, but do those adjustments transfer over? How do I use ANC while watching TV, for example?
Thanks in advance!
4 Replies
stevemojica
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I find having the wear app open on both devices help. Also for me it only switches on a few apps. For example youtube works but not tiktok
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello,

Can you confirm which devices are you switching between when experiencing these symptoms so I can better assist?

0 Likes
MovieCane
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Galaxy S21 Ultra, Chromecast with Google TV, and Windows 10 laptop.

I also have continued playing with the fit on the earbuds, and today I tried the ANC on low, high, and off while on my treadmill, and there was absolutely no difference between the three.
0 Likes
wizll
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds
yeah..was just about to post about this same issue. it's not very seamless. it is VERY app specific as @stevemojica mentioned. using a Samsung galaxy tab s7 and galaxy s21 ultra. if I play YouTube on one device it will switch back and forth as expected, but anything else like spotify or pocket cast will never trigger the switch over and I need to manually tell the phone to take over.

this issue is especially frustrating after I've finished using the buds pro with the tablet. more than likely the next time I use it I would want it to be with the phone, but the connection stays connected to the tablet, so when I start playing something on my phone it just blasts out of the speakers instead of the buds.
0 Likes