Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Pro - Will not stay in ear

(Topic created on: 3/1/21 5:22 PM)
userPbGNg3ZwzD
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

First Samsung product.  Also, S21 Ultra delayed with accessories.  I think Karma is trying to tell me something.  Was on hold with Samsung tonight for 2-1/2hours?  Never got through to anyone.  Returning Galaxy Buds Pro tomorrow.  

Wanted to know if my coupon code could be reactivated so I could use it on something else.  I am seriously thinking of cancelling my phone order and buying a iPhone 12 Pro Max which I would have in a couple of days.  Dealing with Samsung is just too painful of an experience for me.  Will sleep on it.

Also, emailed a supervisor Harold Palad who actually issued that coupon, but have not received a reply as of yet.

i guess if you always dealt with Samsung, you have no idea how well Apple operates.  For one, Apple only sells electronics - not like Samsung who sells other types of products such as refrigerators, tvs, and who know what else besides electronics.  I am at a lost as to how Samsung continues in business.

1 Reply
Mäw
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
you gotta understand that they are still operating under the plandemic and have limited staff. I've never had any issues with Samsung and have always gotten help. I would be a bit more understanding and I'm sure they will work things out with you. but if you go to Apple Hate to see you leave.