JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 06-16-2021 02:46 AM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

397 Replies
Jr32
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
Bro it comes whit different zises go a bit smaller mabe that will help
useriYuEkBmC8u
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have tried.

0 Likes
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
What other options did you think Samsung would provide? They're not medical professionals. Just stop using them if they're doing that, plain and simple.
useriYuEkBmC8u
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I was hoping they would consider compensating in some way - as I have stated in my initial post. They have rigid health and safety checks on products which I am assuming is carried out by health professionals. I am not asking them to provide me a diagnosis, I have a GP who is capable of doing that.

It is only fair for me to raise this issue with Samsung since I am not the only person to have encountered this issue. The earbuds are not exactly cheap either and I do not think it is fair for them to turn away thousands of people with the same issue with the advise not to use them.

0 Likes
StimmyPizza
Nebula
Options
Galaxy Buds
I mean they might compensate but it's unlikely since there is many different reasons why it could be happening, possibly unrelated to the buds entirely. I think "thousands of people" is a bit of a stretch as this is my first time hearing it. And again, there's not a whole lot more they can tell you in terms of advice.
0 Likes
useriYuEkBmC8u
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I suggest you do a quick google search and see for yourself. Multiple articles relating to this and there are number of topics relating to this just on this webiste alone, of all whom are experiencing the same exact symptoms. Conicidence, unrelated? I think not. It is a widespread issue and a simple google search proves it is greater than thousand people and a worldwide problem. I am certain there are many unreported cases too.

I was not looking for advice to begin with. I knew I had to stop using them and did so before they even advised me to. There is clearly an issue that needs to be resolved and I unforunately happen to be one that has experienced it.

0 Likes
userqRiYmLTHrV
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
Use them when needed. Only for a phone call, listening to music while doing exercises. Don't let them stay in your ears all day.
0 Likes
useriYuEkBmC8u
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I only used them when needed and only necessary, which is when I am low on charge.

PiecesofReese
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
If you want some sort of compensation you will have to try to file some sort of civil suit. Companies this size NEVER do that kind of thing "out of the goodness of their heart"! Only way bro.
0 Likes
useriYuEkBmC8u
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

That is not true. I have been compenated before. Even Apple have compensated me.

0 Likes