JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 06-29-2021 11:32 AM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

397 Replies
userKz3a5515JD
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
How can I fix this irritation/Itching in my ear after using the earbuds for no more than 30 minutes?

I had stopped using them because of this issue.

I had bought all sumsung earbuds and this new ones are the only ones with this issue.

Can I return them? Makes no sense to have them with this problem.
Trisha00
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy Buds
thats a ear issue has nothing to do with the earbuds
0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out.

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing this and I can completely understand the frustrations this may have caused you. I would like to escalate your case to our specialized team. Can you please provide the following information in a private message so I can do so? http://bit.ly/2GGYul4

Full Name:
Complete Physical Address (City, State, Zip Code):
Contact Phone Number:
Email Address:

Full Model Number:

Serial Number:

Letta0307
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds

On June 7th I returned my phantom violet ear buds pro due to the irritation and scarring in my inner ears. Today is day 15 and I still have yet to hear anything back. This entire process has been a nightmare. I have called, texted, and chatted. Everyone told me it would take BETWEEN 7-14 days!!! This is day 15!!!!!! I just want a replacement not a refund but the BTS buds as a replacement. 

CLX2
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
They usually mean business days. Double check with them but if it's business days they're still a couple of days away.
Letta0307
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Awesome thanks
thegravyboat
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I'm almost 2 months since sending mine and am still waiting for a refund.  This is after sending a private message to support and having the "specialized team" contact me and send an email offering a refund.  This was almost 3 weeks ago and still nothing. 

SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I certainly understand your frustration, as you have been working with our specialized team, I would recommend reaching out to them directly at 1-800-726-7864 for further assistance. Please provide the phone agent with your ticket number so they can assist you in the quickest possible manner.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.