Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 09-06-2021 11:36 AM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

397 Replies
HellcatAnarchy
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
What type of buds do you have? There's solutions, but it does differ between each of them.
Migby
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My right buds out really bad buds I suspect battery dead after 1 month
0 Likes
Migby
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
My buds fit in ears very good they have like special plastic strip for tighten in ears
0 Likes
PeninaD
Comet
Options
Galaxy Buds
Which Bud model?
0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi, I am sorry to hear the Buds are giving you irritation in your ears. We take these concerns seriously, so we want to make sure we have as much information as possible so our specialized team can assist further. 

If you are able, please send me a private message, either by clicking onto my profile and clicking Send a Message, or using this link: https://bit.ly/3hzZfw8

Please make sure to include the following information for the most expedient assistance in the private message:

Full Name:

Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):

Email Address:

Best Contact Number:

Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)

Model Code:

Serial/IMEI Number:

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
Does anyone know how to set just one bud at a time for ambient sound, or does it only work if you wear both together?
0 Likes
useryRpNKXHsND
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
I believe they do not work in isolation. Their actions appears to be automatic and synchronous. Any other options out there?
0 Likes
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm disappointed, I'm coming out of the buds plus which I love but losing battery, tried the pros watch are great but couldn't get the Left bud to stop hurting so just picked up the buds 2 but I'm used to having ambient for each but since I usually use one at a time
Ellin
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy Buds
All of a sudden they are keeping the settings
0 Likes
useryRpNKXHsND
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Buds
Feelings of discomfort and sometimes era irritation are unfortunately some of the negative points of the buds, especially if they don't fit well into the ear canals. I have the Buds Pro which can automatically switch between Ambient, Off and Active Noise Control based on external sounds that you make. However, it is more pricey. I believe that using both buds at the same time gives you more quality than one at a time. Try it if you can bear the ear discomfort. Wear they "snuggly" instead of tight for comfort. Good luck.
0 Likes