JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Buds Series allergic reaction

(Topic created: 10-26-2021 01:24 AM)
JoeE2009
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

I, like so many others, am having severe issues with my ears after wearing my Buds Pro. I awoke this morning at 3:30 with very wet ears. They also are very itchy.

This is the second time this has happened. The first time I had the same symptoms. But, after my ears began to heal, the flaking and extreme itching began. I noticed it began not long after wearing them. I discontinued use.

Last night, I wanted to try again. I wiped down the silicone tips with alcohol. I wore them for roughly 10 minutes and here we are. Wide awake on a work day with awful symptoms.

I own multiple Samsung devices. My televisions (2), 4K UHD Bluray, sound bar and surround sound, phones, tablets and I just bought the Galaxy Book Go. I love that I can connect everything. Needless to say, I am disappointed in the Buds.

What can be done to make this right? Thank you. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
397 Replies
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing and would like to escalate this to our specialized team. Can you please provide me with the following information in a private message: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo

Full Name:
Physical address (including city, state, and zip code):
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userbmHvomZ088 Hello, I just wanted to follow up to see if you are still in need of assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
ErrenGlover
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds
Does anyone know if Samsung will help with a solution to having an allergic reaction to their ear buds? It **bleep** not being able to use them! Do I have to get something different?
Cuay
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I'm having the same issue, saw this link on a forum where more ppl are talking about this problem. Samsung pls help, I love the headphones but I can't wear them 😔
ErrenGlover
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds
It's unfortunate that they can't be used without causing pain,dryness, redness, and extreme irritation! 😢
Cuay
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I just realized what was causing my irritation and it gets bad to the point that I had to be prescribed antibiotic drops recently.
ErrenGlover
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds
Oh no!! Mine haven't made it to that point thankfully! I'm sorry to hear that tho.. Hopefully Samsung will either remedy this situation or possibly reimburse customers that are having these issues!
Cuay
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
On the phone with the liability department rn
ErrenGlover
Explorer
Options
Galaxy Buds
Keep me updated if you don't mind 😁. I'd like to know if Samsung is actually gonna do something or if I have to sell these and get something different.
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy Buds

Thank you for reaching out. If you're experiencing this or similar symptoms please reach out to our support team directly: https://bit.ly/3fbRevo 

Can you please provide us with the following information:

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number from the bottom of the charging cradle:

0 Likes